To show our support for our fantastic fans who have voiced a unified plea for more bottles, we have decided to make our company allocation of bottles for future events available for purchase with this release. We are here because of those that support us and always do what we can to show our love back.
Bottle Release will be at 12pm PST Wednesday 8/9/17. Check https://time.is for time we use
This is a single bottle only. This is not the box set and does not come with a glass or sunglasses. Just the bottle only. The box set is still currently available and can be purchased below through this store or at our location in person. Get yours while we still have them!
Set Limit is 1 PER PERSON
Collaborating with like-minded brands who believe in the value of a quality product is an important part of this brewery. For this beer we teamed up with locally based 9FIVE Eyewear to create a collaboration brew that exemplifies both companies. After aging in Rye Whiskey barrels for a year we treated the Imperial Stout with a heavy dose of cacao nibs and cinnamon to create multiple layers of flavor within the beer.
We aimed to make this pairing as timeless as the era that inspired the 9FIVE brand name… Cheers to you, from 95 ’til infinity.
1) You are able to purchase up to 1 bottle per person. If you try for more you'll be refunded and unable to purchase; allowing those that follow the rules to make their purchases faster; which means there's less available beer for you by the time you make your corrections and check out. So play by the rules :)
2) Bottles can be picked up beginning Tuesday August 15th through Sunday August 20th, 2017 from opening until 7pm each night. Any bottles not retrieved by Sunday August 20th 2017 at 7pm will be surrendered back to the brewery without exception.
3) By purchasing this product you are agreeing that you are over the age of 21.
4) The purchaser MUST be the one picking up. Absolutely no proxies. By purchasing, you are certifying that you are at least 21 years of age. You must present a valid ID matching the name on the order. No exceptions.
5) Your order receipt MUST be printed and present at pickup in order to receive your bottle(s).
We do not accept any returns or refunds under any circumstances. No returns or exchanges will be made. All sales are final.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Abnormal Beer Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.