Bottle Release will be at 12pm PST Tuesday 2/7/17
Bottle limit is 2 PER PERSON
Brewed in collaboration with Superstition Meadery and Mostra Coffee, "Goodbye Tomorrow" is the Imperial Stout interpretation of Superstition's "Date Night", a mead made with Belgian candi sugar, coffee and dates. To boost the complexity, we added a touch of Ugandan vanilla beans. We also applied an extended boil to create additional viscosity, similar to that of mead. This big beer is made to be shared because if consumed individually, you might as well say to yourself "Goodbye Tomorrow".
1) You are able to purchase up to 2 bottles per person. If you try for more you'll have to correct it in your cart and it'll slow your order down; allowing those that follow the rules to make their purchases faster; which means there's less available beer for you by the time you make your corrections and check out. So play by the rules :)
2) Bottles can be picked up beginning Wednesday February 15th through the close of business on Sunday March 12th, 2017. Any bottles not retrieved by Sunday March 12th, 2017 will be surrendered back to the brewery without exception.
3) By purchasing this product you are agreeing that you are over the age of 21.
4) The purchaser MUST be the one picking up and signing for the bottle(s). Absolutely no proxies. By purchasing, you are certifying that you are at least 21 years of age. You must present a valid ID matching the name on the order. No exceptions.
5) Your order receipt MUST be printed and present at pickup in order to receive your bottle(s).
We do not accept any returns or refunds under any circumstances. No returns or exchanges will be made. All sales are final.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Abnormal Beer Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.